- excerpt from A New Book of Old Hymns (pdf)
- video (external link)
- Crossword Puzzle (pdf) plus a shorter web Online Crossword Puzzle (html)
- Quizlet set (external link)
Christus Vincit is a rousing call and respomse type chant from the 8th century or thereabouts.
There are lots of different versions - even A New Book of Old Hymns has included two different versions over time:
- 2014 pdf excerpt - a Sarum one from the Christus Rex Ballarat to Bendigo Pilgrimage
- 2016 pdf excerpt - a more generic one from the Pius X Hymnbook by Percy Jones - actually, this was the first version I typed up, so much earlier copies of the hymnbook use this one too.
Here is another variation - much like my 2016 version. Great video from ccwatershed